Just the day to day ramblings of our family...


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Everything happens for a reason...

For the last year DH and I have been without any form of baby prevention. To tell you the truth we had started to get a little frustrated. According to the Dr everything is perfect with us so there is nothing to worry about. Well I was still a little worried.

Then DH started the police academy. Now I know why. There is no way that we could do this with a baby. The academy is 34 weeks long. Then there is a period of field training. I know everything happens for a reason. I feel like the reason is that God knew we wouldn't have been happy dealing with both a baby and the academy. It would have really tested or finances and our relationship.

I finally feel like we are ready, really ready. The timing is good, our finances are in a great place, and our relationship is fantastic. Also I feel a little less obsessed about it now. There are so many people that say give up and relax and it will happen. It's time to test that theory.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome attitude! I can't believe the academy is 34 weeks! What a long time. Happy you are happy :)

    ReplyDelete