Just the day to day ramblings of our family...


Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Neglect...

Sorry everyone for the delay of posting, I promist to be better at it.

So what have we been up to. Well, adjusting to tell you the truth. It took us a while to get our head around this Police academy thing. Joel went from a position that gives you uniforms, a semi lenient schedule, and leaves you to your own devices to get your work done to a position that makes you wear a shirt and tie, and PT clothes, and you have to be there at specific times. Not to mention the studying, working out, studying, trying to balance life with all of this, studying, get the picture?

The good news is that he passed his first two tests! Woohoo! He is doing well and far ahead in the physical training part of it, thanks to Cross Fit. We are getting better at using our time wisely and studying. He has been really great at packing his lunch and snacks everyday. So now that things are evening out life should slow back down a little.

So what have I been up to you ask? Well I painted the den...


I have been playing a little in here...


I started classes at the CrossFit Gym in Grapevine close to my work... (no this is not me but I hope it will be in the future.)


And I am doing a lot of cooking, cleaning, and flash card writing. Fun! I love helping the hubby with his classes. I love seeing him this happy! He is a completely different person than he was those last few years where he was so unhappy at work.

So that is what we have been up to. Exciting huh? Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment