Just the day to day ramblings of our family...


Friday, March 2, 2012

Be careful...be aware...

A few weekends ago I went to a Bachelorette party for a friend of mine. We all had a really great time and were really excited for the bride. I left early but the party kept going. Evidently late that night the Bride decided to drive home. She had to get gas first though. At the gas station she was attacked and raped.

Please be careful when you are out late, please be aware of your surroundings. There is nothing we can do to take back this terrible event but we can try and prevent it from happening to others by trying to make people aware.

My heart aches for my friend. My heart aches for anyone else that this has happened to. Being a future policeman's wife I'm sure I will know more about things than anyone ever wants to know. This is the part that will be the most difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment